Suggested Questions to Ask Your REALTOR
- How long have you been a REALTOR®?
- How many homes have you sold?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- What educational designations have you achieved?
- What is your average market time vs. the market?
- What is your list price to sales price ratio vs market?
- Do you zone-farm my neighborhood for buyers?
- Do you mail/email flyers of my home to the public?
- Do you mail/email brochures of my home to other agents?
- Do you use social media and create a property website?
- May I see a sample brochure of past homes sold?
- Do you provide a written report to sellers?
- May I see your resume or personal brochure?
- If I list the home, when would the marketing begin?
- What questions am I not asking? What else can you share?
11 Teakwood Court
828 Point San Pedro Rd
50 Sandy Creek Way
My Recent Sales
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
I can not recommend more highly, Karyn Kambur. In short, she is fantastic. We were looking to buy a home for the first time in our adult lives. After having spent 30+ years as renters, we were finally ready to purchase a home. Karyn made the seemingly impossible, possible, and held our hands through the entire process. All the while, having a positive “can do” …
-Tim Amyx, Client
If you are looking for a professional and personable realtor who knows the right way to sell a home in today's market, then look no further, Karyn Kambur is the person you want on your team! We met Karyn via the Navy Federal Credit Union RealtyPlus Program. From the very first meeting to the closing of escrow, Karyn was the utmost professional leading us to our ultimate …
-Anna and Armando Santos, Client
Karyn was amazing with the sale of my elderly aunt's home in Corte Madera. Not only did she make sure that we got the best possible price, she also went waaaayyy above and beyond to facilitate the entire process. She coordinated a hauler, a cleaner, a plumber, and more. She personally delivered precious household items to charity so they would not be thrown away. She …
-Anna Bauer, Client
Karyn Kambur is fantastic! My brothers and I had property to sell in Sonoma County and were lucky to find Karyn and her company. She seemed to know everyone and knew just who to call to get us the help we needed to prepare the property for sale. As a property owner in the area herself, she was familiar with applicable county management and tax issues. She found a …
-Mark Robins, Client
Mark and I have bought and sold over a dozen homes and until we met Karyn we didn't know what a pleasure it could be to sell a home. Form the moment we met Karyn until (and after!) the closing she made us feel important, valued, and like family. As this was a relocation, she even made sure that the distance (as i had already started my new job) wasn't and issue and that …
-Shawn Jones and Mark Askew, Client