Suggested Questions to Ask Your REALTOR
- How long have you been a REALTOR®?
- How many homes have you sold?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- What educational designations have you achieved?
- What is your average market time vs. the market?
- What is your list price to sales price ratio vs market?
- Do you zone-farm my neighborhood for buyers?
- Do you mail/email flyers of my home to the public?
- Do you mail/email brochures of my home to other agents?
- Do you use social media and create a property website?
- May I see a sample brochure of past homes sold?
- Do you provide a written report to sellers?
- May I see your resume or personal brochure?
- If I list the home, when would the marketing begin?
- What questions am I not asking? What else can you share?
11 Teakwood Court
828 Point San Pedro Rd
50 Sandy Creek Way
My Recent Sales
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Coming into this housing market as a first time home buyer I was intimidated by the competition and overwhelmed with how daunting the task seemed. As soon as Karyn Kambur came into the picture as our Realtor I instantly felt at ease and taken care of. Her expertise, attention to detail and accessibility was above and beyond my expectations. It was clear from the get-go …
-Mery L, Client
Don't tell my wife, but I think I've fallen in love. Well, not exactly as you might think.... I live in San Francisco, but needed a realtor in San Rafael, so I asked my local Coldwell Banker agent to find me someone who could "do the job" as quickly and professionally as I know my agent could do if we were selling something here in the city. She reached out, found …
-Ken Moll, Client
Karyn Kambur is fantastic! My brothers and I had property to sell in Sonoma County and were lucky to find Karyn and her company. She seemed to know everyone and knew just who to call to get us the help we needed to prepare the property for sale. As a property owner in the area herself, she was familiar with applicable county management and tax issues. She found a …
-Mark Robins, Client
Karyn was amazing with the sale of my elderly aunt's home in Corte Madera. Not only did she make sure that we got the best possible price, she also went waaaayyy above and beyond to facilitate the entire process. She coordinated a hauler, a cleaner, a plumber, and more. She personally delivered precious household items to charity so they would not be thrown away. She …
-Anna Bauer, Client
As first-time home-sellers, we were intimidated at the process of getting our house ready for sale. We found Karyn and the rest was done for us! Karyn made our selling experience painless and seamless. We were on the market for only a week! Karyn knows the industry inside and out and identifies potential hiccups in the process before they even happen and makes a plan …
-Kristina and Jennifer , Client