Suggested Questions to Ask Your REALTOR®
- How long have you been a REALTOR®?
- How many homes have you sold?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- What educational designations have you achieved?
- What is your average market time vs. the market?
- What is your list price to sales price ratio vs market?
- Do you zone-farm my neighborhood for buyers?
- Do you mail/email flyers of my home to the public?
- Do you mail/email brochures of my home to other agents?
- Do you use social media and create a property website?
- May I see a sample brochure of past homes sold?
- Do you provide a written report to sellers?
- May I see your resume or personal brochure?
- If I list the home, when would the marketing begin?
- What questions am I not asking? What else can you share?
SOLD: 710 Glenhill Court, Novato
Just Sold - $1,000,000 in less than 1 week! Seller represented.
Highest price home in the neighborhood! While not all homes are the same, your home has the potential to reach its maximum in today’s market. Call me today for a price opinion. I’ll share details on how your home can receive the best and highest price. I’ll provide a home assessment and a well-designed full-service marketing plan that gets your home sold faster and achieves the highest results.
Your home has the potential to earn top dollar in today’s market. Call me today.
SOLD: 828 Pt San Pedro Road, San Rafael!
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Karyn Kambur is fantastic! My brothers and I had property to sell in Sonoma County and were lucky to find Karyn and her company. She seemed to know everyone and knew just who to call to get us the help we needed to prepare the property for sale. As a property owner in the area herself, she was familiar with applicable county management and tax issues. She found a …
-Mark Robins, Client
Don't tell my wife, but I think I've fallen in love. Well, not exactly as you might think.... I live in San Francisco, but needed a realtor in San Rafael, so I asked my local Coldwell Banker agent to find me someone who could "do the job" as quickly and professionally as I know my agent could do if we were selling something here in the city. She reached out, found …
-Ken Moll, Client
As first-time home-sellers, we were intimidated at the process of getting our house ready for sale. We found Karyn and the rest was done for us! Karyn made our selling experience painless and seamless. We were on the market for only a week! Karyn knows the industry inside and out and identifies potential hiccups in the process before they even happen and makes a plan …
-Kristina and Jennifer , Client
Coming into this housing market as a first time home buyer I was intimidated by the competition and overwhelmed with how daunting the task seemed. As soon as Karyn Kambur came into the picture as our Realtor I instantly felt at ease and taken care of. Her expertise, attention to detail and accessibility was above and beyond my expectations. It was clear from the get-go …
-Mery L, Client
I can not recommend more highly, Karyn Kambur. In short, she is fantastic. We were looking to buy a home for the first time in our adult lives. After having spent 30+ years as renters, we were finally ready to purchase a home. Karyn made the seemingly impossible, possible, and held our hands through the entire process. All the while, having a positive “can do” …
-Tim Amyx, Client